The neoclassical building with the characteristic two-storey loggia, was built in 1881 after the designs of Ernst Ziller and today it houses the Numismatic Museum of Athens. The renovation was carried out by E.Misailidou-Filippopoulou and M.Chrysoulaki in 1984 and by E.Androutsou in the beggining of the 21st century.
photos: Aris Vedertsis, Panagiota StefanouNo booking is required
- Open House 2023, 2022, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Διεύθυνση 12 Panepistimiou St, Syntagma
- Πρόσβαση M2, M3: Syntagma station
- Είδος κτιρίου CULTURAL
- Περιοχή OMONIA - SYNTAGMA - MONASTIRAKI - PSYRRI
- Περίοδος - 19th CENTURY