HISTORIC MEMORIAL SITE 1941-1944

HISTORIC MEMORIAL SITE 1941-1944

OPEN TOURS

Built in 1938 by the architects Andreas Metaxas and Emmanouil Kriezis, in order to house the state-of-the-art head offices of Ethniki Insurance Company. During the following years, it was subjected to continuing requisition orders from German occupation troops and the EAM.

OPENING HOURS
09/04 10:00-14:00
10/04  —

photos: Ethniki Insurance Company archive

No booking is required
  • Open House 2019, 2022
  • Διεύθυνση 4 Korai Sq.
  • Πρόσβαση M2: Panepistimio station
  • Περιοχή OMONIA - SYNTAGMA - MONASTIRAKI - PSYRRI
  • Περίοδος 1900-1940